Saturday 12 December 2015

Nail must haves and must avoids!

What I think are the best/worst of my collection

I absolutely love nail polish and hate not having it on, having recently gone through my collection and have picked out some things which I think are really lovely and worth spending your money on and which items really aren't.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine- I've been exploring this whole range of polishes for a while now and can definitely decide that even though they are cheaper they are actually really bad! The range of colours is amazing and the initial finish is really lovely but they chip horrifically! Probably the worst chipping I've ever seen sometimes within the hour that they're painted. I also had a problem with the whole thing peeling off and even though they look good and cheap they are just not good quality and it's such  a shame. All my friends have similar problems and no one knows why!

Bourgois Magic Nail Polish Remover- This is one of my favourite nail purchases of the year, all you have to do is pop your polished finger into the pot scrape it gently against the sponge and then pull it out completley clean! It literally takes a few seconds to do your whole hand. The great thing about it is that it also leaves the scent of vanilla and red berry on your fingers rather than that acetone smell. Only £4.99 and a great time saving buy.
Ciate Cream Soda- This is my shade of 2015, it is just the perfect grey colour. Sometimes greys are too blue or too dark but this is a perfect slightly creamy light grey that just looks stunning and flattering on anyone. The brush is really easy to apply the polish with and the formulation means that it doesn't chip. I simply love it!
WAS London Press On Nails- I chose the marble zone nails thinking they would be really cool for a party or something and I saved them for a special occasion just because they looked so cool. However they really aren't. I used a nail glue that I've been using for years and really trust but they just didn't stick right, there were no slightly smaller ones and as I have quite small hands they looked huge on me and because of the almond shape and thickness they were awful to try and file down a bit. Really wouldn't recommend them instead I like the elegant touch ones or the little fingers ones. 


Hope this will help direct your buying and make sure your nails look flawless all day ;)

Bella X

No comments:

Post a Comment