Tuesday 1 September 2015

Colab With Extract Beauty!

So fellow blogger Extract Beauty and I decided to swap some beauty and general life questions so here are the 15 questions she asked me 


1. Drugstore makeup or high end?- I really like both but if I had to choose I would pick drugstore as I think it has really great things for great prices 
2. Favourite Drugstore brand?- I really love Rimmel London, I think they do great face products and their lipsticks are amazing 
3. Favourite store to shop at?-  I'm really odd and love looking at homewear shops like Laura Ashley, big lover of buying candles and cute nick nacks 
4. Favourite Clothing piece for autumn?-  turtle neck jumpers have become my new obsession especially in grey or dark colours 
5. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?- I started wearing the cheap lip glosses and mascaras around the age of 9 or 10 and then properly started collecting and wearing a full face at around 13 or 14
6. What is one hair care product you cannot live without? (other that shampoo and conditioner)- Hair oil is my absolute life saver, if I'm having a bad hair day a few sprays of lightweight oil can fix everything and I use is after washing to tame any immediate frizz 
7. What is your greatest strength?- I would say I am a very empathetic person and I love to listen and give advice to people, I'm quite maternal towards people I care about so without blowing my own trumpet I think I'm a generally kind person :) 
8. What is your greatest weakness?- Procrastination. Explains itself really.
9. What is your idea of the perfect pizza?- I love pineapple on pizza so much so probably a deep pan stuffed crust pineapple pizza with maybe some chicken or green pepper on there too
10. What type of music do you listen to?- I'm the kind of person that if I like it then I like it so I don't really have one specific genre that I really like, Most of my favourite songs are from a mix of genre's and eras. The only type I don't like is screamo because I find it a little too angry and loud 
11. What brand do you use for skincare?- Mainly Liz Earle but I also actually love the boots own brand moisturiser and night cream as they affordable and really soothing 
12. What is your favourite clothing brand/ shop?- New Look and Topshop are my main source of clothing but I also love going on ASOS and getting a wider range from different brands 
13. Are you a lip gloss or Lipstick kind of person?- Personally I prefer lipsticks, there is something very elegant about them and you can get so many different finishes now the possibilities are endless!
14. What is your favourite perfume?- I love the Elie Saab perfume for special occasions and The Body Shop's Indian Night Jasmine for everyday wear, both are amazing dark yet floral fragrances 
15. Do you prefer messy or sleek hair?- Sadly I'm not one of those people who look good with messy hair although most of the time it is a bit messy so I prefer sleek with no frizz but with soft curls 

Thank you so much to Extract beauty for the questions and if you want to see her answers to my questions check out her blog
http://extractbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you liked getting to know me a little better (or a lot) ;)

Bella X

No comments:

Post a Comment