Wednesday 30 September 2015

Revolution Sugar and Spice Blush Review


Review of some very blushing blushes 



I had been looking for this palette for a long time after seeing a review by Dolly Bow Bow Kate but sadly the superdrug in my local are doesn't stock Revolution products so on my trip to Barcelona I found a drugstore that did. Hooray! 

The palette contains 8 beautiful shades and the price is £6:00 from most superdrugs (if you can find it). The pigmentation on all 8 is absolutely perfect, personally I never like an incredibly heavy blush as I'm very pale but you can use a light hand with them and build them up to your preference. I also love the fact that they blend really easily making them great for quick application on the go. The layout is really well done and very attractive which I think makes me reach for it everyday which lately I have been doing. There is a real mix of colour in this palette with two metallic shimmery shades ( one almost white to use as a highlight), two bright pinks, one coral, one mauve and two darker, browner shades. Even though I am extremely pale the two browner shades actually create a very neutral look and brings out my natural colouring. My favourite two so far are the coral shade which gives a beautiful summery warmth, and the highlight shade that gives an intense highlight on the cheekbones. As the Autumn continues I'm hoping to try out more of the darker shades and create some more wintery looks. 

For £6:00 I really think you cant go wrong with this palette, all 8 shades are really pigmented and there are some really stunning colours. The case itself as it's very sleek and simple meaning easy for travel and I have taken it away with me on my trip to the lakes. Overall I would give this palette a 10/10 as all shades are wearable and would work on all skin tones ( there's something for everyone in this case of wonders!) and it's so affordable! 

So if you happen to see this palette on your travels do give it a whirl and blush away! ;)

Bella X








No comments:

Post a Comment