Monday 18 May 2015

I'm headed to beautyCon!

Only 4 days till BeautyCon! (Already Hyped)


This is just a quick little message to say that I am going to be going to BeautyCon this Saturday with my best friend and I am so excited! I'm planning to do a large number of panels and visit all the stalls such as tarte and nyx to buy a huge number of products! I am going to do a blog post on the event but i may do two posts, one about the actual event, the panels we went to etc and one with the products that I purchased with perhaps a first impression of them. There are many brands attending that I haven't tried much from so I'm excited to try it all out. Whether I'm doing two separate posts or one I will be posting lots of pictures (maybe the odd selfie). I hope you are all having a fabulous week and I shall see you in my next post which I am very excited about ;)

Bella X

No comments:

Post a Comment