Sunday 31 May 2015

Things I bought at BeautyCon!


A rundown with some first impressions of the things I picked up at BeautyCon


The first I picked up was this NYX butter gloss in Meringue, I actually got this for free by simply posting an instagram picture! I have worn this so much since saturday, I was a little unsure about the colour as it seemed really bright barbie pink but it actually looks really amazing with loads of different looks. It isn't a really sticky gloss but it does have loads of shine and I am really pleased with it Cant wait to try more NYX! 



This was also one of the items that I got for free, in fact I actually got a second one free as well so it was kind of a win win. I haven't tried this yet as I want to finish my current cleansing balm but I'm really looking forward to it as I have heard loads of amazing things and it is one of those products people constantly rave about. It also came with a muslin cloth which also looks really interesting.  



Tarte stand had really good show prices so I picked up this set of LipSurgence lip cremes. There are three really gorgeous colours of a red, baby pink and a more nude shade. They also came in a really sweet box which I'm definitely keeping them in. They have a slight plumping effect as they are minty and so make our lips feel a bit tingly, I'm really not a mint lover but once it's on the lips I don't really notice it.


The other item I bought from the tarte stand was the palette for gorgeous green eyes, I did really want the tartelette palette but by the time I got there it was sold out. I am actually really glad I got this as the colours are so beautiful together and really do make the green in my undecided eyes pop. I'm actually thinking of using this as my pron eyeshadow because the colours are just so blendable and easy to do and the colours go with everything. I was worried about the purple colour as am not normally an avid purple user but it does actually look really beautiful all together.


I also picked up two brushes from crown brushes. This was a new brand that i was interested to have a look at and if I'm honest their stall was a bit overwhelming there were so many brushes! I picked up two that I thought would be most useful a fluffy crease blending brush which I think is just a very useful brush to have and also a really tiny fan brush that I wanted to try out with highlighter. I'm really impressed with the quality and texture of these brushes and would love to try some of their bigger and main face brushes.


I did also pick up a wonderful T-shirt that says 'What's the WiFi?' which I've been wearing literally everyday. Hope you enjoyed this post even though it felt kinda long, I do like to yap on a bit ;)

Bella X

No comments:

Post a Comment