Sunday 24 May 2015

Overview of BeautyCon


My Experience at BeautyCon London


What can I say it was amazing! We arrived at 10:30 so we didn't have to queue and went into Olympia. With booths such as NYX, Tarte, Crown brush and Benefit there was loads to do and buy. Some of the Stands were not selling their products like Liz Earle and NYX which was really annoying as I was looking to try things from both brands. I think these companies could have made a large amount of money by selling some products because there were a huge number of people there, many of whom I heard asking to buy. 

Another thing that was slightly disappointing was the food that was on offer as there were only two options that were very small stands with limited food options. Annoyingly we ended up not eating all day, even though this didn't ruin the day, I do love my food and was really hungry walking round. 

We ended up going to three panels: The Business of Beauty, Beautiful Inside and Out and Sprinkle of Glitter Q&A. The first two were very interesting with extremely insightful with the guests giving truthful and interesting answers to questions both from the audience and the interviewers. Sadly Louise ( sprinkleofglitter) was really unwell so couldn't do her panel so Lily Pebbles and Viviannadoesmakeup stepped in. 

All in all I had a really lovely day and came home with a load of goodies (being shown in a blog post soon). The BeautyCon team did a wonderful job turning Olympia into a makeup heaven and I cant wait for next years, though I may have to bring a sandwich ;) 

Bella X 

p.s Haul from the event coming soon 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment